Gowanus Open Studios 2016 is coming October 14-16th!
The 20th Annual Gowanus Open Studios will take place on October 14-16, 2016. Studios will be open Saturday and Sunday, October 15-16 from 12-6pm.
For one weekend each year, artists working in diverse Gowanus spaces such as former factories and warehouses invite the public to visit their studios, see their work, and talk about their process. This year 325+ artists are preparing to welcome over 5,000 visitors into their studios.
Visit our GOS 2016 page for all the details including:
- maps to participating artists’ studios
- the low-down on special events
- information about our sponsors
- workshops for participating artists
- and updates on how YOU can volunteer to #KeepGowanusCreative!
About Arts Gowanus
Arts Gowanus works to support, promote, and advocate for arts, artists, and a sustainable arts community in Gowanus. We welcome everyone and hope you will contact us with your ideas and participation.