Gowanus Open Studios 2015 will take place October 16-18, 2015. Mark your calendars and save the weekend! You won’t want to miss it!
Sign up at the right for our mailing list to be sure to receive announcements about Gowanus Open Studios and other events we are planning (and be sure to “edit your preferences” so you don’t miss any emails that are important to you).
About Gowanus Open Studios
Gowanus Open Studios 2015: October 16-18, 2015.
300+ Artist Studios will be open 12:00noon – 6:00pm on Sat + Sun.
- Preview the participating artists on the GOS 2015 Directory of Artists.
- Preview our download-able print map of GOS 2015.
- Special Events and evening parties are scheduled Thursday through Sunday.
- Curator-Led Art Tours take place on both days. Join one to get a professional art curator’s perspective on what is happening in Gowanus.
- Check out our Tips for Visitors to make the most of your GOS 2015 experience.
We highly recommend public transportation. Parking is sparse and there are no parking lots in the neighborhood.
By Train: R, G and F trains all come to Gowanus. We recommend the F/G to Smith&9th Station or the R to Union St Station.
Want to help out? Visit our volunteer page to find out more. We have roles for artists and non-artists. Join our lively crew working hard to make GOS 2015 happen.
Don’t hesitate to be in touch if you have questions: firstname.lastname@example.org
Artists? Still hoping to participate?
It is not too late! Register here. While it is too late to be included on the printed map, you will have a profile page in the GOS 2015 Directory of Artists and be included in the online map and other ongoing promotions. Join us! It is going to be a great weekend!